Onefive releases new femtosecond laser product
Origami - 10 XP
Onefive is proud to present its new high pulse energy high average power compact and versatile femtosecond laser designed for OEM and R&D applications, especially for material processing and ophthalmologic applications.
The Origami - 10 XP laser, available at 1-µm, is conceived and designed as a single box solution with fully integrated control and drive electronics- no external laser controller,
while offering highest reliability and maintenance free 24/7 operation, resulting in low cost
of ownership without compromise. It offers
- <400 fs pulses, >40 µJ pulse energy and up to 4 W of average power
- close to diffraction-limited beam quality
- variable repetition rate http://spie.org/app/program/
1037496#2003872 - complete remote control
- low power consumption
- high repeatability
- easy installation (plug & play)
- compact, dust-sealed OEM package
For detailed specifications and options, download the datasheet of the Origami - 10 XP. Please visit us at LASYS, Ultrafast Phenomena and ICALEO or contact us for more details.